Monday 20 September 2010

Karmically Bancrupt....

Not sure what I've done recently that has pissed off the fates so badly but this run of misfortune is starting to take its toll on my sunny disposition, so please I beg your indulgence if I whine a little. I'm waiting on the hospital to call me about an emergency appointment for surgery to remove whats left of a tooth. I went to the dentist and after what seemed like a deleted scene from Hostel involving being held down by a frightened looking nurse while an older lady tortured me with a pair of pliars, before snapping the tooth she was supposed to extract. This was almost a week ago now and I've been in varying amounts of pain and not really able to do anything except watch TV. Then my car failed its MOT and my computer monitor died. I often think that someone else is riding the high life on my karmic flux, and when I find the bastard they are really gonna feel some serious wrath...

Anyhoo heres the beginning of a new skull pic that I'd started putting together before the denticular nightmare began... Got a lot of work left in it but happy so far. Let me know what you think, I really appreciate feedback!

xmonkeydeathcult,mdcindustries,Jon MDC

No comments:

Post a Comment